- Product Details
- Kit Contents
The Triodent® V3 SuperCurve Matrix is available in a V3 System kit which puts all the best Triodent products in one place. SuperCurve Matrix is among the simplest and most accurate matrix solutions on the market. The Triodent V3 SuperCurve Matrix Kit is an integrated sectional matrix system with nickel-titanium V3 Rings which offer the widest indications for use of any sectional matrix ring, anatomically shaped SuperCurve Matrix Bands, and adaptive, self-guiding Wave-Wedges.
The SuperCurve has greater matrix curvature and makes it easier than ever to create lifelike anatomy for Class II restorations. These offer more shape than the V3 Tab-Matrix for creating perfect contours and achieving even better restorations with minimal finishing. SuperCurve matrices are colour-coded for easy size identification. Plus, the non-stick finish makes matrix removal easier and faster. Other features and benefits include:
- Predictable, tight contacts
- Stunning anatomical accuracy
- Easy placement: matrix hugs the tooth - this also avoids any interference with ring placement
- Easier to remove after curing because of micro-thin non-stick finish
- No gaps in the gingival axial corner due to gingival apron shaped to the commonly encountered cavity form
- Beautiful marginal ridges with minimal finishing due to rolled ridge on the occlusal margin
Indications for Use
Use the Triodent V3 SuperCurve Matrix System for accurate Class II restorations with less finishing time.
"I’ve been using a sectional matrix for 14 years – that’s about 10,000 fillings. Why fix something that ain’t broke? Why mess with happy, right? Well, let me tell you something. Apparently something was broke and I didn’t know I wasn’t happy until my life got better. What happened? I tried the SuperCurve matrices from Triodent, and I love ‘em. Goodbye sectional matrix, hello SuperCurve. My margins are better, my fillings are better. Now nothing is broken and I’m very happy."
John Gammichia, DMD
Triodent V3 SuperCurve Matrix Kit (Item Number: 303316) includes:
- 1 x V3 Ring Universal (Green)
- 1 x V3 Ring Narrow (Yellow)
- 1 x Forceps
- 2 x Pin-Tweezers
- 25 x Wave-Wedges Small (White)
- 25 x Wave-Wedges Medium (Pink)
- 25 x Wave-Wedges Large (Purple)
- 20 x SuperCurve Matrices 3.5mm (Gray)
- 20 x SuperCurve Matrices 4.5mm (Green)
- 20 x SuperCurve Matrices 5.5mm (Blue)
- 20 x SuperCurve Matrices 6.5mm (Maroon)
- 20 x SuperCurve Matrices 7.5mm (Gray)
Q. Why does there sometimes appear to be fewer matrices in the pack then what is specified?
A. Every SuperCurve matrix is made precisely and exactly. For that reason, they are a perfect fit for each other and can nestle together, and it is possible you will take two without realizing it. To help prevent this, shake or tap the box before selecting a matrix.
Q. Sometimes when I place the V3 Ring on the SuperCurve matrix, the ring and matrix slip up the tooth. How can I prevent that?
A. This is most likely to occur on the buccal of lower molars and lingual of upper molars. If it happens, try placing the ring mesially instead of distally. Otherwise, wedge from both sides with Wave-Wedges or use the hard V-Wedge to secure the matrix. It’s a good idea to push down on the ring immediately after placement while it is still in the forceps to make sure the ring is fully seated on the undercuts, and keep your finger firmly against the matrix tab until you have released the forceps to ensure there is no slippage.