- Product Details
Bio-C® Sealer is a ready-to-use, bioceramic root canal sealer with biologically active ingredients to seal and heal the root canal space.
Bio-C Sealer’s mechanical and physical properties make it easy to manipulate and seal the canals, while its biological properties and high pH ensure safety and treatment success. The bioceramic composition allows the release of calcium ions, which stimulates the formation of mineralized tissue. Other features and benefits include:
- Proven biocompatibility and bioactivity promotes healing
- Ready to use formula in injectable syringes; NO MIXING
- Packaged in smaller 0.5g syringes so the material does not dry out or harden between uses
- May be used with ANY obturation technique, including those that involve heat
- Ability to remove from the canal should re-treatment become necessary
- The high pH of 12.5 allows for optimal antibacterial properties
- The small average particle size results in superior handling, with a thin film thickness, and excellent flow characteristics
- The hydrophilic properties are ideal for setting in a moist environment
- Low solubility enhances the superlative seal
Easy application of Bio-C Sealer in the apical third of the canal directly with the syringe.
Follow a case of a single cone obturation technique and the installation of an intraradicular post in a single session.
Bio-C Sealer (Item Number: 850819) is available as a 4-Pack of 0.5g syringes and includes 20 applicator tips.
View the Bio-C Repair Product Sheet.
View the Bio-C Sealer SDS.
View the Bio-C Sealer IFU.
View the article Endodontics: The Bioceramic Revolution - Materials and Methods, Part I by Dr. Douglas Harvey.
View the article Comparative Cytocompatibility and Mineralization Potential of Bio-C Sealer and TotalFill BC Sealer (López-García et al., 2019).
View the article Dentinal Tubule Penetration and Adaptation of Bio-C Sealer and AH-Plus: A Comparative SEM Evaluation in European Endodontic Journal.
Recommended Tips: Angelus Bio-C Sealer Mixing Tips