- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
- Technical Details
The newest addition to the team of Komet's crown cutters is Jackie™ (4ZRS), which addresses the challenge of removing adhesive-bonded, all-ceramic crowns. Optimized for use on zirconia and other high-strength ceramic materials, the Jackie crown remover (4ZRS.FG.016) is uniquely engineered to slit crowns and bridges to simplify final fracture and removal with a hand instrument. With a length of 4 mm and a tapered working end, the cutter is ideally suited for creating lingual, occlusal, and buccal separating joints, which are essential when working to remove adhesively bonded restorations. Other features and benefits include:
- Permanently bonded, high-quality diamond particles
- Densely packed diamond layer
- Outstanding durability & extended service life
- Optimal material-reduction capacity
- Extensive range of shapes and sizes to meet all needs
Recommendations for Use:
- Use a generous amount of water and light hand pressure.
- To take full advantage of the instrument's shape and size, apply the instrument at an angle of 45 degrees to the crown.
- Always apply sufficient coolant (at least 50 ml/min).
- Do not exceed a maximum contact pressure of 2N.
Indications for Use
Cutting All-Ceramic Restorations.
Looking for a way to easily switch to Komet burs? Download and then print a Komet Bur Conversion Card here:
Diamond Grit Size Legend
Maximum Permissible Speed Legend
4ZRS.FG.016: 5-Pack (Item Number: 190005)