Esthetic and strong, easy to express and manipulate, Evanesce™ Flow is the ideal solution to minimally-invasive restorations and a vital component to your large composite cases.
Evanesce Flow was engineered to complement the Evanesce Universal Restorative composite line and features the very same chemistry.
Other benefits include:
- Truly universal for use anywhere in the mouth
- Thixotropic for improved control, easily dispensed from the syringe, and will not slump on a vertical surface
- Relatively low rate of shrinkage (3.6% compared with up to 5%), and high filler content (62% by weight and 48% by volume)
- Moves easily when manipulated without sticking to the instrument causing pull-back
- Ideal for superficial Class I and II’s due to its esthetics, ability to be adapted to the tooth and high strength
- Class V’s benefit from its no-slump handling and range of opacities and shades
- Invaluable as a liner base in posterior restorations to support the dentinal/adhesive seal
- Excellent shade and opacity match to Evanesce and VITA Classic shade guide
- Can be used on its own or in combination with Evanesce
- With a radiopacity of 200% Al is clearly distinguishable from composite on a radiograph for ease of diagnosis
- Available in the most popular shades