Affinity™ Light Body XL (Xtra Light) is our most fluid viscosity impression material. Light Body XL is designed specifically to penetrate a 0.2mm impression space and is recommended for healthy soft tissue when it’s difficult to capture impression margins.
Affinity Light Body XL flows into virtually any sulcus and performs beautifully in the presence of moisture.
Light Body XL is part of the Affinity line of 3rd generation impression materials that combine a unique branched resin, more refined filler and even distribution of surfactant for enhanced accuracy.
Affinity 3rd generation impression materials feature:
- Enhanced hydrophilicity for excellent performance in the presence of moisture, especially with subgingival preparations
- Matched fluid states between the tray and wash materials better capture the preparation site
- 100% cure to a dense supportive state, which translates to higher tear strength and dimensional stability
- Exeptionally high tear strength
- Affinity Light Body XL is available in regular set formula only