Affinity™ Crystal is a water-clear, silicone matrix material designed for easy fabrication of provisional veneers. Affinity Crystal flows effortlessly into the embrasure areas, capturing extreme detail to create an accurate, clear matrix through which you can light-cure provisional material.
Affinity Crystal is part of the Affinity line of impression materials that combine a unique branched resin, more refined filler and even distribution of surfactant for enhanced accuracy. The result is greater procedural efficiency, higher tear strength, and the most predictable results for accurate provisional restorations.
Affinity Crystal’s 100% transparency allows the clinician to control flash formation, both interproximal and gingival, by visually verifying seating and adaptation of the filled matrix, thereby decreasing finishing time. Voids and air bubbles in the temporary composite material can also be detected easily.
With a working time of 45 seconds and intraoral cure time that can be as short as 90 seconds (for a maximum procedure time of only 2:15 minutes!), Affinity Crystal is far more efficient than traditional procedures using putty, alginate, and vacuum splints. Other features and benefits include:
- Advanced silicone matrix material you can light-cure through
- Prevents formation of interproximal and gingival flash
- Transparent formula facilitates proper seating and detection of voids and air bubbles
- Outstanding durability and tear strength
- Ideal working and setting times
- More efficient than traditional procedures using putty, alginate, and vacuum splints.
Indications for Use
Affinity Crystal is an advanced silicone matrix material designed for easy fabrication of temporary veneers.