- Product Details
- Technical Details
Esthetic and strong, easy to express and manipulate, Evanesce™ Flow is the ideal solution to minimally-invasive restorations and a vital component to your large composite cases. Evanesce Flow was engineered to complement the Evanesce Universal Restorative composite line and features the very same chemistry. Other features and benefits include:
- Truly universal for use anywhere in the mouth
- Thixotropic for improved control, easily dispensed from the syringe, and will not slump on a vertical surface
- Relatively low rate of shrinkage (3.6% compared with up to 5%), and high filler content (62% by weight and 48% by volume)
- Moves easily when manipulated without sticking to the instrument causing pull-back
- Ideal for superficial Class I and II’s due to its esthetics, ability to be adapted to the tooth and high strength
- Class V’s benefit from its no-slump handling and range of opacities and shades
- Invaluable as a liner base in posterior restorations to support the dentinal/adhesive seal
- Excellent shade and opacity match to Evanesce and VITA Classic shade guide
- Can be used on its own or in combination with Evanesce
- With a radiopacity of 200% Al is clearly distinguishable from composite on a radiograph for ease of diagnosis
- Available in the most popular shades
Using Evanesce Flow in Class V Restorations with Dr. Marc Geissberger, DDS, MA.
Evanesce Flow 1.7 g Syringes. Available in the following shades (each includes 5 mixing tips as well as IFU/SDS):
- A1 (Item Number: 323517)
- A2 (323518)
- A3 (323519)
- A4 (323520)
- B1 (323521)
- BL1 (323525)
- A1 (323501)
- A2 (323502)
- A3 (323503)
- B1 (323505)
- A2 (323511)
View the Evanesce Flow Product Sheet.
View the Evanesce Product Brochure.
View the Evanesce Flow IFU/SDS.
View article Simple, Beautiful and Predictable Class V Restorations featuring Marc Geissberger DDS, MA.
View article Creating Predictable Composite Contacts by Parag R. Kachalia, DDS in Inside Dentistry
View article Layering Modern Nanohybrid Composite by Nikhil Sethi & Sanjay Sethi in Inside Dentistry.
Recommended Syringe Tips: Clinician's Choice Universal Needle Tips, 20G Black.