- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
- Technical Details
Affinity™ Light Body XL (Xtra Light) is our most fluid viscosity impression material. Light Body XL is designed specifically to penetrate a 0.2mm impression space and is recommended for healthy soft tissue when it’s difficult to capture impression margins.
Affinity Light Body XL flows into virtually any sulcus and performs beautifully in the presence of moisture.
Light Body XL is part of the Affinity line of impression materials that combine a unique branched resin, more refined filler and even distribution of surfactant for enhanced accuracy.
Affinity impression materials feature:
- Enhanced hydrophilicity for excellent performance in the presence of moisture, especially with subgingival preparations
- Matched fluid states between the tray and wash materials better capture the preparation site
- 100% cure to a dense supportive state, which translates to higher tear strength and dimensional stability
- Exeptionally high tear strength
- Affinity Light Body XL is available in regular set formula only
"The Affinity line of products are an indispensable part of my restorative practice. The quality and flexibility of the entire line gives me great confidence in my crown and bridge procedures."
Dr. Robert G. Ritter – Jupiter, FL
To purchase in bulk quantities or bundle with other impression materials and save money per cartridge you can build a Spectrum Pack here:
Affinity Light Body Xtra Light Regular Set 2-Pack (Item Number: 024426)
- 2 x 50mL cartridges
- Mixing tips
- IFU / SDS
Q: How is Affinity different from other impression materials?
A: Only Affinity uses branched resin chemistry for 3-dimensional cross-linking resulting in a higher tear strength, refined fillers, and an even distribution of surfactant. Other impression materials use linear resin chemistry with an uneven distribution of surfactant resulting in less accurate impressions that are more prone to tearing of the thin interproximal and sulcus fins.