IrriSafe™ is a file with non-cutting threads and a blunt working-end designed to safely remove smear layer, dental debris and bacteria in the root canal. The blunt-end prevents any perforation to the apex or to the canal walls.
IrriSafe Passive Ultrasonic Irrigation Files from Acteon are used during Passive Ultrasonic Irrigation (PUI) with Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl). IrriSafe™ guarantees a better prognosis for the non-surgical endodontic treatments. Other features and benefits include:
- Efficiently cleans and disinfects the root canal
- The shape improves microstreaming and microcavitation in fluids
- Noncutting rounded end prevents damaging the apical constriction
- Use during passive ultrasonic irrigation (PUI) with sodium hypochlorite
- PUI improves the sealing of a root canal filling