Irrisafe™ files are used for irrigation once the root canal has been prepared. They possess non-cutting threads and a blunt working-end designed to safely remove smear layer, dental debris and bacteria in the root canal. The blunt-end prevents any perforation to the apex or to the canal walls.
IrriSafe Passive Ultrasonic Irrigation Files from Acteon® are used during Passive Ultrasonic Irrigation (PUI) with Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl). IrriSafe guarantees a better prognosis for the non-surgical endodontic treatments. Other features and benefits include:
- Efficiently cleans and disinfects the root canal
- The shape improves microstreaming and microcavitation in fluids
- Noncutting rounded end prevents damaging the apical constriction
- Use during passive ultrasonic irrigation (PUI) with sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl)
- PUI improves the sealing of a root canal filling