- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
The all-new Fusion™ Anterior Matrix System from Garrison gives you the materials and techniques to restore many types of anterior lesions with confidence. The Fusion Anterior Matrix contains a myriad of refinements to help you recreate ideal interproximal anatomy quickly and confidently. Other features and benefits include:
- Only 0.0015” thick – significantly thinner than strips to facilitate better interproximal contact.
- Firm stainless steel resists deformation both during placement and while compressing composite into the preparation.
- Easy to slide into the sulcus for deeper restorations.
- Ideal anatomic curvature in the gingival-incisal direction AND facial-lingual.
- Far superior to strips when restoring large or deep carious lesions.
Indications for Use
Class III and class IV procedures.
Walkthrough of the Fusion Anterior Matrix System
Dr. JD Corey showcases the modern approach to successful anterior composite restorations.
Dr. JD Corey walks us through placement of the anterior matrix system, and accessing the preparation during curing.
Dr. JD Corey shows us how to modify your technique for extremely deep preps when using the Fusion Anterior Matrix System.
Dr. JD Corey talks all about beveling for your restoration when using the Fusion Anterior Matrix System.
"Just used the new ant matrix this week. I did a large distal cervical lesion on #27. band and wedges did the trick. I was not sure if I would like the metal matrix, but it was an improvement over a mylar matrix."
Bruce Crispin DDS, MS - Tarzana, CA
"I have tried the anterior matrix system and I do like it. It is easy to place, and the wedge helps to eliminate excess at the cervical. It forms a nice anatomical form on the DL line angle. I am working on photos to include in my lecture. I believe that this is a very user-friendly system that works well for the masses. Congratulations!"
Dr. Dan Ward - Columbus, OH
"I received the (Anterior) kit and love it. Have already tried it and find it very easy to use. Definitely planning on using it on all my anterior interproximal restorative treatments."
Dr. Simona Cuevas, DDS
"Super simple to use! Love it! Getting the right contour has always been tedious and time consuming to get it done right. This is no longer an issue with the Fusion Anterior Matrix System. Saves me about 20 minutes per restoration."
Dr. Anthony Vocaturo DDS, AAACD, FIADFE, FACE, FAGD
Fusion Anterior Matrix Bands available in the following variations:
- Short Fusion Anterior Matrix Bands 50-Pack (Item Number: 203223) or 100-Pack (203222)
- Tall Fusion Anterior Matrix Bands 50-Pack (203225) or 100-Pack (203224)
View the Garrison 2023 Product Catalogue.
View article Anterior Matrix Systems Essential to Provide Proper Anatomical Form and Function to Your Restorations by Dr. Troy Schmedding DDS, AAACD.