- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
- Technical Details
The BlueView™ Cervical Matrices Placement Instrument is intended for use with the BlueView Transparent Cervical Matrices.
Anatomical and flexible, BlueView cervical matrices eliminate the air-inhibited layer and reduce your finishing time while protecting the restoration from contamination. Other features and benefits include:
- Adapt to individual anatomy for improved contours
- Use it to directly compact the composite into the restoration
- Thin edges allow excess composite to flow out for improved anatomy
- Blue tint provides contrast between matrix and tooth structure, does not compromise composite polymerization
- Protects restoration from contamination, eliminates air-inhibited layer
- Eliminates time spent hand sculpting and reduces finishing time
Indications for Use
Class V procedure.
BlueView Cervical Matrix System Clinical Tip
After you have used your preferred bonding procedure, place the restorative material into the preparation in advance of using the cervical matrix
Place the cervical edge of the matrix against the tooth first.
While pressing the matrix firmly against the tooth, roll the matrix onto the tooth. Excess material will be expressed from the occlusal edge of the matrix rather than subgingivally, greatly simplifying clean up.
Cure directly through the matrix
Blue View Cervical Matrices from Garrison Dental Solutions make Class V restorations faster and easier. Eliminate hand-scupting and reduce tedious finishing and polishing.
Blue View Matrix Techniques for Class II, III, IV, V and Diastema Closure.
The BlueView Cervical Matrices Placement Instrument [KCMINST1] (Item Number: 202818)