Creative Color® is a system of tints and opaquers that is designed for Renamel Microfill and Renamel Universal Microhybrid, but it is also compatible with most other restorative systems.
Creative Color opaquers and tints have a unique viscosity that flows only when you touch it, which means you're in complete control. Even if you apply a few layers, neither material will add bulk to the restoration.
Creative Color opaquers mask undesirable tooth structure and block-out translucent shine-through or metal shine-through. Other features and benefits include:
- Colour blends invisibly into your dental composite material
- Unique viscosity that is easy to manipulate and control
- Microfill-based dental composite for improved esthetics
- Shades cover the entire VITA Shade range
Creative Color tints help you create dark cervicals, intense incisal translucency, and virtually any surface characterization. Other features and benefits include:
- Impart incisal translucency and cervical chroma
- Mimic surface artifacts on your dental composite restorations such as pit and fissure staining
- Recreate craze lines, check lines and maverick colours
- Decrease the value of your restoration
- Increase hue and chroma of your dental composite