- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
Temptation® Now is a bisacryl temporary composite with a high modulus of elasticity to prevent premature fracture with your most frequent procedures: single crowns and three-unit bridges.
Temptation Now cuts overall temporization procedure in half. With an initial cure time (mouth removal time) of just 45 seconds to 1-minute, complete cure time is just 4:30 minutes. Temptation Now not only cures faster, it also allows you to begin trimming it sooner than other materials, and offers a superior hardness that is instantly noticed.
Available in shades A1, A2, and A3.
TempTray and Template are seated intraorally for 30 seconds.
An accurate and detailed matrix is created. Notice the sharp interproximal detail.
Temptation Now Temporary Crown & Bridge Composite is loaded into Template matrix and reseated in the patient’s mouth.
A strong, esthetic provisional crown with ideal marginal adaptation requiring minimal finishing.
Dentistry and photography courtesy of Dr. Frank Milnar
8 g Handheld Syringes:
- A1 (Item Number: 152501): 1 x syringe, mixing tips, IFU/SDS
- A2 (152502): 1 x syringe, mixing tips, IFU/SDS
- A3 (152503): 1 x syringe, mixing tips, IFU/SDS
76 g Cartridges:
- A1 (152451): 1 x cartridge, mixing tips, IFU/SDS
- A2 (152452): 1 x cartridge, mixing tips, IFU/SDS
- A3 (152453): 1 x cartridge, mixing tips, IFU/SDS
View the Temptation Now IFU/SDS.