- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
Contours™ Coarse Anatomy Trimmers are designed to create secondary anatomy on your microfill or hybrid composite restorations. After you've carved in the gross anatomy with carbide or diamond burs, use Contours for refining the gross anatomy and creating secondary grooves, mamelons, and characterization into the restoration.
Where conventional polishers are inefficient and prone to wear, Contours are unique in that they trim composite quickly, without significant degradation to the trimmer. Moreover, Contours are autoclavable and may be reused several times. Available in the 6 shapes, there’s a Contours shape perfectly suited for every anterior or posterior restoration you undertake. Other features and benefits include:
- 90-micron aluminum oxide coarse anatomy trimmers
- Trim composite quickly, without significant degradation
- Available in 6 shapes perfectly suited for every anterior or posterior restoration
Contours Coarse Anatomy Trimmers Refill Kits.
- 04 trimmer (078204): 20-Pack.
- 05 trimmer (078205): 20-Pack.
- 06 trimmer (078206): 20-Pack.
- 08 trimmer (078208): 20-Pack.