- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
Take esthetics to a new level of efficiency and convenience with A.S.A.P.® Dailies, the next generation of daily use polishing from Clinician’s Choice®. Features and benefits include:
- A.S.A.P. Dailies provide all surface access polishing for direct or indirect restorations including composite, ceramic, zirconia, lithium disilicate and provisionals.
- A.S.A.P. Dailies are designed for multi-use in a single day and deliver a fast, high shine polish in as little as 30 seconds.
- Delivers consistent results after multiple sterilization cycles.* The diamond impregnated A.S.A.P. Dailies reduce your cost-per-use without sacrificing performance.
*Minimum 3 sterilization cycles.Request a Demo
Photography and dentistry courtesy of Bob Margeas, DDS.
Upper right central composite veneer after pre-contouring with Contours™ Finishing and Polishing Discs.
Using a light wiping motion, the 45-micron diamond impregnated Pre-polisher is applied to the restorative surface.
The Final High Shine Polisher (peach) is applied for 15-20 seconds. A high lustre shine is the result.
Final restoration utilizing Evanesce™ Universal shade B2 and A.S.A.P. Dailies.
Introducing A.S.A.P. Dailies All Surface Access Diamond Polishers.
30-second Polishing Technique Using A.S.A.P. Dailies Polishers.
A.S.A.P. Dailies 50-Pack (Item Number: 133160):
- 25 x Pre-Polisher (purple)
- 25 x Final High Shine Polisher (peach)
View the clinical product application in the article Simplifying the Class II Composite with Bulk Fill: Efficiency without compromise by Marcos Vargas, BDB, DDS, MS and Kayla E. Erps, Senior Dental Student at the University of Iowa.
View article Improve the Overall Quality of your Composite Restoration from Dr. Douglas Harvey, DDS.
View article Take Esthetics to a New Level of Efficiency and Convenience from Douglas Harvey, DDS.