- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
- Technical Details
The 4ZR, for really tough jobs, meets the challenges of cutting through all-ceramic crowns, especially those made of extremely hard ceramic materials such as zirconium dioxide or lithium disilicate.
Komet's 4ZR is a coarse grit, cylinder round-shaped diamond.
ZrO2 | ZR-Diamonds™
Offering a combination of strength, durability, and outstanding esthetics, all-ceramics are a popular restorative choice. All-ceramics are, however, exceptionally difficult to manage and cut with conventional diamond instruments.
ZR-Diamonds have been the premier choice for working with modern high-strength ceramics since their introduction into the dental marketplace. Unmatched in versatility and performance, ZR-Diamonds address these real, everyday challenges by providing superior results quickly and with minimal effort. Offered in a range of shapes and sizes, ZR-Diamonds provide an effective, efficient, and easy-to-use option for adjusting high-strength ceramic restorations. Other features and benefits include:
- Permanently bonded, high-quality diamond particles
- Densely packed diamond layer
- Outstanding durability & extended service life
- Optimal material-reduction capacity
- Extensive range of shapes and sizes to meet all needs
Recommendations for Use:
- Use a generous amount of water and light hand pressure.
- To take full advantage of the instrument's shape and size, apply the instrument at an angle of 45 degrees to the crown.
- Always apply sufficient coolant (at least 50 ml/min).
- Do not exceed a maximum contact pressure of 2N.
Indications for Use
All-ceramic crown removal.
Looking for a way to easily switch to Komet burs? Download and then print a Komet Bur Conversion Card here:
Diamond Grit Size Legend
Maximum Permissible Speed Legend
[MOST POPULAR] 4ZR.FG.012: 5-Pack (Item Number: 190003)
4ZR.FG.014: 5-Pack (190004)