- Product Details
- Kit Contents
The Deep Margin Elevation Kit allows you to predictably relocate deep localized margins.
Developed with leading biomimetic clinicians, Garrison’s specialized materials provide the extra matrix band seal and control required to successfully relocate deep margins. The conservative deep margin elevation procedure allows for the maximum conservation of natural tooth structure while helping to avoid more invasive procedures such as crown lengthening. Relocated supragingival margins facilitate easier scanning/impressions and proper isolation for improved bonding of inlays, onlays and direct final restorations.
Indications for Use
Class II and crown build up/post/core procedures.Request a Demo
An introduction of the Deep Margin Elevation Technique.
Learn the uses for the Deep Margin Elevation Kit with Dr. JD Corey.
Performing the Deep Margin Elevation Technique (DME) with Dr. JD Corey
Garrison ReelMatrix Deep Margin Elevation Kit (Item Number: 202169) includes:
- 5 x Composi-Tight 3D Fusion Firm Matrix Bands,Bicuspid w/Extension, 4.3 mm, 5.9 mm w/Ext
- 10 x Composi-Tight 3D Fusion Firm Matrix Bands, Large Molar, 6.1 mm
- 20 x Composi-Tight 3D Fusion Firm Matrix Bands, Molar w/Extension, 6.1 mm, 7.7 mm w/Ext
- 50 x ReelMatrix Margin Elevation Matrices
- 20 x Composi-Tight 3D Fusion Extra Small Yellow Wedges
- 20 x Composi-Tight 3D Fusion Small Blue Wedges
- 20 x Composi-Tight 3D Fusion Medium Orange Wedges
- 20 x Composi-Tight 3D Fusion Large Green Wedges
- 1 x ReelMatrix Tensioning Handle
View the Garrison 2024 Product Catalogue.
Articles and Case Studies
View the clinical case study Clinical Management of Deep Subgingival Margin Elevation in Posterior Teeth with Structural Compromise by Dr. Patricio Gutiérrez Pino.