- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
Emiluma™ and Lumaloc™ indirect bonding materials are made of transparent silicone that allows quick and precise delivery to the arch.
Features & Benefits
Emiluma material is soft enough to remove indirect trays without debonding brackets yet firm enough to maintain accurate bracket positioning. Lumaloc material cures stiff to ensure proper tray fit and precise bracket placement, yet it's still easy to shape, mold, and trim.
- Materials chemically cure together to create a single tray with a soft interior
- Made of transparent material that allows brackets to be light cured through indirect bonding trays
- Unique formulations allow both products to remove cleanly without crumbling
Supported by Dr. Richard McLaughlin and the developers of the Quick IDBSTM—Drs. Masatada Koga, Kazuya Watanabe, and Takako Koga.
Take impression and bond brackets on stone model.
Express Emiluma onto model in a continuous stream, with a bead-size amount over each bracket.
Immediately follow Emiluma with placement of Lumaloc.
Wrap the model in plastic film (recommended width: 25mm & length: 250mm) while Lumaloc sets up.
Surround the facial wall of the tray and cover the occlusal surface.
When Lumaloc is set, remove plastic film from model. Trim excess material around tray.
Place model in water for 30 minutes.
Starting with the posterior, remove the tray from model, ensuring that brackets remain in the tray.
Clean bracket base, removing all debris but leaving adhesive.
Mark the center of the tray to ease placement. Proceed with bracket placement.
- Emiluma Essentials Kit contains: 3 x 50ml Emiluma cartridges, dispensing gun, 30 tips
- Emiluma Refill 2-pack contains: 2 x 50ml cartridges, 20 tips
- Lumaloc Refill 2-pack contains: 2 x 50ml cartridges, 12 tips