Clark Khademi Diamond Endodontic Kit is specifically designed for minimally invasive access and preparation of the pulp
chamber prior to instrumentation of the canal.
Clark Khademi Diamond Endodontic Kit assists clinicians in addressing initial access for small incisors, troughing
calcified canals, deeper dentin canal identification at the pulpal floor and funnel shaping of the pulp chamber walls.
- Prepare and remove restorative material including zirconia substructures
- De-roof and gain entrance to the pulp chamber
- Refine, flatten axial walls with proper taper and finish
- Long shank instrument improves line of sight when extending the access preparation and de-roofing the pulp chamber
- Includes Pirahna Single-patient use diamonds