- Product Details
- Technical Details
Clearfil Majesty ES-2 Classic is a light-cure, radiopaque composite resin that contains a proprietary nano-filled composite filler and a high refractive matrix. It exhibits a light-diffusion property very similar to natural tooth structure. Clearfil Majesty ES-2 Classic provides an outstanding and versatile shade-matching for almost any restorative situation. The high refractive matrix also provides another essential benefit-a very minor transparency shift after light-curing.
Available in a syringe, Clearfil Majesty ES-2 Classic is easy to shape and polish, and can be used in both a mono-or multi-layer technique. The practitioner has a choice of 16 perfectly matched VITA shades, which include specialty shades for bleaching. Other features and benefits include:
- The ONLY composite with VITA Approved Shades which match the VITA Classical Shade Guide
- Unsurpassed natural shade blending with surrounding tooth structure
- Single shade placement technique, no complex multi-shade layering due to Kuraray’s pioneering LD (Light-Diffusion) Technology
- Light diffusion property similar to natural teeth
- Long working time for easy sculpting with no slumping
- Easy polishing with durable gloss
- Universal for anterior and posterior use
- Virtually no post-cure colour change
Indications for Use
- Direct restorations for all cavity classes in anterior and posterior teeth
- Direct veneers
- Correction of tooth position and tooth shape (e.g. diastema closure, peg teeth, etc.)
- Intraoral repairs of fractured restorations
Clearfil Majesty ES-2 Classic Composite offers shades “approved” by VITA.
Clearfil Majesty ES-2 Classic is available in 18 shades. Vita shades A1 till D3, and additional bleaching shades XW and W and the extra dark shade KA6.
Kuraray Clearfil Majesty ES-2 Classic Composite available in the following shades:
Q: What is Clearfil Majesty ES-2?
A: Clearfil Majesty ES-2 is a light-cure, radiopaque restorative composite resin that contains a proprietary nano-filled composite filler and a high refractive matrix.
Q: Can the VITA Classical Shade Guide be used with Clearfil Majesty ES-2?
A: Yes. Clearfil Majesty ES-2 provides an exact match to the VITA Classical Shade Guide.
Q: How do the Premium Shades cover 5 VITA Shades by using a combination of an enamel and dentin shade?
1. The light-diffusion of CLEARFIL MAJESTY ES-2 offers superior blending to tooth structure
2. This system is very easy to select the accurate value level
3. The opacity and translucency can be adjusted by using just an enamel and dentin shade (according to the Biomimetic Layering Technique). The enamel shade is used to replace enamel; the dentin shade is used to replace dentin
Q: When or for whom do you recommend the use of the “Premium” dual-shade system?
A: Classic shades can be used for all cases. Premium shades are suggested for those dentists who like to have a more natural appearance or for a large cavity in the anterior area. The balance of opacity and translucency can be adjusted by using both enamel and dentin-specific shades.
Q: What are the recommended uses for Clearfil Majesty ES-2?
1. Direct restorations for all cavity classes in anterior/posterior teeth
2. Direct veneers
3. Correction of tooth position and tooth shape (ex. Diastema closure, dwarfed tooth, etc.)
4. Intraoral repairs of fractured restoration