- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
- Technical Details
S6837KR is a modified parallel shoulder 151-micron grit diamond bur. The rounded corners of S6837KR prevent the formation of micro cracks. L1 in mm: 8.0 mm. Matches H158 carbide finisher series.
Crown Preparation | S-Diamonds®
In dental surgery, the primary preparation of crown cores is one of the most time consuming steps during treatment. The use of S-Diamonds is highly recommended for increased efficiency. Their particular advantages make structured diamond instruments especially suitable for a gentle treatment. Other features and benefits include
- The combination of a structured blank and coarse grit allows quick and effective substance removal and improved cooling.
- The faceted structure of the blank reduces clogging and consequently the generation of heat.
- The operation becomes notably more effective
- The time saved during treatment is equally beneficial to you and your patient
Indications for Use
Looking for a way to easily switch to Komet burs? Download and then print a Komet Bur Conversion Card here:
Friction Grip Shank:
- S6837KR.FG.012. Size Ø: 012 1/10 mm. Maximum Speed: 300,000: 5-Pack (Item Number: 1901902)
- S6837KR.FG.014. Size Ø: 014 1/10 mm. Maximum Speed: 450,000: 5-Pack (1901903)
- S6837KR.FG.016. Size Ø: 016 1/10 mm. Maximum Speed: 450,000: 5-Pack (1901904)