- Product Details
- Technical Details
S6801 Round - Matches H41 Round Tungsten Carbide Operative Bur.
Cavity Preparation | S-Diamonds®
In dental surgery, the primary preparation of crown cores is one of the most time-consuming steps during treatment. The use of S-Diamonds is highly recommended for increased efficiency. Their particular advantages make structured diamond instruments especially suitable for gentle treatment. Other features and benefits include:
- The combination of a structured blank and coarse grit allows quick and effective substance removal and improved cooling.
- The faceted structure of the blank reduces clogging and consequently the generation of heat.
- The operation becomes notably more effective.
- The time saved during treatment is equally beneficial to you and your patient.
Indications for Use
Looking for a way to easily switch to Komet burs? Download and then print a Komet Bur Conversion Card here:
Friction Grip Shank:
- S6801.FG.012: 5-Pack (Item Number: 1901883)
- S6801.FG.014: 5-Pack (1901884)
- S6801.FG.016: 5-Pack (1901885)
- S6801.FG.018: 5-Pack (1901886)
- S6801.FG.023: 5-Pack (1901887)