- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
- Technical Details
Occlusal - cutting tip.
Composite | Q-Finishers
Until recently, composite restorations required three finishing steps, using standard, fine, and ultra-fine finishing instruments. Incorporating an innovative toothing structure, Q-Finishers made by Komet reduce composite finishing procedures to just two steps.
- Step 1: Q-Finisher
- Step 2: Ultra-fine finishing instrument
Other features and benefits include:
- Time saving – one step can be omitted
- Cost savings – only two instruments are needed
- Special cross-cut toothing – better surface quality is achieved after a single step when compared to that produced after the second step with conventional finishing instruments
- Smooth, non-cutting tips – tapered instruments H134Q and H135Q with their non-cutting tips assure gentle finishing without damage to the gingiva
- Optimal results are achieved at 20,000 rpm using spray coolant (min. 50 mL/min)
Indications for Use
Working on fillings.
Looking for a way to easily switch to Komet burs? Download and then print a Komet Bur Conversion Card here:
Number of Blades - Carbide Finishers
Maximum Permissible Speed Legend
H274Q.FG.018: 5-Pack (Item Number: 338033)