- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
Rotary diamond discs for interproximal enamel reduction in orthodontic treatment. Other features and benefits include:
- Five discs with thicknesses 0.15mm, 0.20mm, or 0.30mm to be used sequentially or individually are engineered to mirror frequently in-demand specifications in popular aligner systems
- Disc grits are designed based on the optimal ratio of coarseness needed for efficient substance removal and highest resultant surface quality, reducing the risk of iatrogenic plaque accumulation
- Diamond disc coating varies from disc to disc, ensuring versatility for simplified precision in enamel reduction
- Disc rigidity is balanced between flexible and stiff for optimal operator control
- Durable diamond-coated DISCtance discs retain flat shape for extended periods, enabling long-term use
- Colour-coded, laser-marked shanks allow easy identification
Looking for a way to easily switch to Komet burs? Download and then print a Komet Bur Conversion Card here:
RS15FV 0.15mm Upper-Coated DISCtance IPR Disc (Item Number: 1902044): available individually.
RS15FH 0.15mm Lower-Coated DISCtance IPR Disc (1902045): available individually.
[MOST POPULAR] RS15F 0.15mm Double-Sided DISCtance IPR Disc (1902046): available individually
RS20M 0.20mm Double-Sided DISCtance IPR Disc (1902047): available individually.
RS30M 0.30mm Double-Sided DISCtance IPR Disc (1902048): available individually.
Recommended Kit: Komet DISCtance IPR System Kit