- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
Real Easy. Real Tight. Real Fast. For all posterior restorations! Tight contacts and excellent contour are what ReelMatrix™ is all about. The use of the ReelMatrix Margin Elevation matrices allow proper adaptation and seal of deep areas so that a composite margin elevation can be performed. Other features and benefits include:
- The reels pop into the handle without any fuss.
- If you use the regular matrices (yellow hubs), they can be easily pushed through contacts.
- These thin matrices are pre-contoured in three dimensions.
- Pre-loaded reels mean you can just lock them in and go.
Indications for Use
Class II and crown build up/post/core procedures.
Dr. Matt Nejad explains the margin elevation technique.
Garrison ReelMatrix Matrices available in the following 50-Packs:
- 5mm Dead-Soft Matrices (Item Number: 202161)
- 5mm Regular Matrices (202162)
- 5mm Blue Transparent Matrices (202165)
- 6.3mm Dead-Soft Matrices (202163)
- 6.3mm Regular Matrices (202164)
- 6.3mm Blue Transparent Matrices (202166)
Garrison ReelMatrix Empty Reels available in the following 100-Packs:
- 5.9mm Empty Reel (202167)
- 6.7mm Empty Reel (202168)
Garrison ReelMatrix Margin Elevation Matrices (202159): available individually
View the Garrison 2023 Product Catalogue.
View the ReelMatrix Technique.
View the Margin Elevation Band Technique.
Articles and Case Studies
View the clinical case study Clinical Management of Deep Subgingival Margin Elevation in Posterior Teeth with Structural Compromise by Dr. Patricio Gutiérrez Pino.
Recommended Tensioning Handle: Garrison ReelMatrix Tensioning Handle