- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
Composi-Tight® Original G-Rings provide the required amount of tooth separation and hold the matrix bands securely in place while the restoration is performed. Other features
- Hardened spring steel allows for easy placement with rubber dam forceps
- Standard length G-Ring is used for Class II restorations
- Long length G-Ring allow overlay of rings for MOD or multiple tooth restorations
- Burnished ends grip teeth at the gum line, keeping rings securely in place
- Made of polished stainless-steel, can be autoclaved for repeated use
Indications for Use
Class II procedure.
Technique for MOD Restorations
View the full Composi-Tight Sectional Matrix Technique overview for Class 2 Restorations.
Standard size tine [G100] (Item Number: 202201): 3-Pack
Long size tine [G200] (202202): 3-Pack