- Product Details
New Composi-Tight® 3D Fusion™ Firm matrix bands with eZ-Place™ technology maintain their shape during placement making them significantly easier to insert.
eZ-Place technology combines specially processed stainless steel with a proprietary matrix band forming process to yield Fusion Firm's remarkable handling characteristics. It resists deformation nearly 70% better than typical dead-soft bands, yet is pre-contoured and super thin at 0.0015". You're ensured the tight contacts and ideal anatomy you've come to expect from the Composi-Tight 3D Fusion™system. Other features and benefits include:
- Nearly 70% better at resisting deformation
- Super-thin at only 0.0015"
- Five ideal sizes
- Perfect for tight interproximal spaces, more conservative preps and first-time users and veterans alike
Indications for Use
Learn about the Composi-Tight 3D Fusion Firm Matrix Bands.
This video demonstrates 3 different product or technique methods to use when placing a matrix band for a conservative restoration.
Composi-Tight 3D Fusion Firm Matrix Bands available in the following 100-Packs:
- Bicuspid, 4.3 mm (Item Number: 203127)
- Bicuspid w/Extension, 4.3 mm, 5.9 mm w/Ext (203128)
- Small Molar, 5.3 mm (203129)
- Large Molar, 6.1 mm (203130)
- Molar w/Extension, 6.1 mm, 7.7 mm w/Ext (203131)