Renamel Gingafill is a great solution for lost gingival tissue, cervical erosions with loss of gingival attachment and reconstruction of lost inter-dental papilla. This pink composite is easily placed, readily sculptable and highly polishable.
- Unique pink composite simulates lost or defective gingival tissue in no time
- Helps stop patients from getting long-in-the-tooth
- Great solution for cervical erosions with loss of gingival attachment
- Easy to place, sculpt and polish to a high shine
- Conveniently adheres to enamel, dentin, cementum, porcelain and composite
- Available in 3 gum shades; light, medium and dark pink and two mixing shades; blue and orange
Indications for Use
Renamel Gingafill can be applied to enamel, dentin, cementum, porcelain and composite after proper etchnig and application of dental adhesives. Defects such as cervical erorsion with loss of gingival attachment, restoration of gingival attachment after periodental surgery and reconstruction of lost inter-dentinal papilla are indications for use.