FlexiStrips™ contour and polish the interproximal surfaces of composite to an ideal shape and high lustre. Single-use, aluminum oxide-coated mylar FlexiStrips are thin, which means the fine aluminum oxide abrasive won't strip off when drawn through interproximal contacts.
FlexiStrips come in both regular and narrow widths to give dentists greater versatility in interproximal finishing and polishing. The wide strip is excellent for the incisal 2/3 of the interproximal, whereas the narrow strip can be used to polish the gingival aspects of the interproximal without damaging the tissue. Features and benefits include:
- Removes interproximal stains
- Dual grits are available in both widths
- Ultra thin and easy-to-use
- Abrasive does not strip off when pulled through interproximal contacts
- Aluminum oxide abrasive coating