For use in sectional Class II matrix adaptation, the Bioclear™ Twin Ring adapts to a variety of tooth shapes, creates a strong and even tension, has excellent form memory and can be used with any matrix. Other features and benefits include:
- Unique design allows for very strong separation without hand strain
- Creates a strong seal and doesn't allow the composite to flow past the gingival margin thus eliminating line angle overhangs
- Excellent form memory; it is guaranteed to retain its original shape without warping, even after hundreds of uses
- Adapts and adheres to a variety of tooth types and shapes
- Can be used with any matrix
Indications for Use
The Bioclear Twin Ring is designed for use in sectional Class II matrix adaptation.