- Product Details
- Technical Details
3M™ RelyX™ Universal Resin Cement comes in a unique self-sealing automix syringe with Micro Mixing Tips that minimize cement waste. Together with 3M Scotchbond Universal Plus Adhesive, it forms a fully aligned system that covers virtually all adhesive and self-adhesive cement indications with excellent bond strength, easy excess clean-up and high esthetics. This two-component system enables simplified procedures for less stress and more savings. Other features and benefits include:
- Universal dual-cure resin cement for virtually all adhesive and self-adhesive indications
- Unique self-sealing, hygienic automix syringe with minimized cement waste
- Outstanding self-adhesive bond strength in both self-cure and light-cure
- Further enhanced bond strength to all substrates by 3M Scotchbond Universal Plus Adhesive
- Fast and easy excess clean-up
- High esthetics by colour-stable, fluorescent shades
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity
- Simplifies workflows and reduces stock - easier to train, easier to use, saves space, time and money
Indications for Use
- For virtually all adhesive and self-adhesive resin cement indications
- For virtually all materials including glass ceramics, zirconia, metals and resin-based materials
- Occlusal veneers (tabletops)
- Endodontic posts and screws
- Maryland bridges
- Inlay/onlay bridges
The unique RelyX Universal Micro Mixing Tip provides 80% less cement waste*. The ergonomic 3.4 g syringe delivers the usual number of applications but with 50% less plastic waste*.
Hygienic through self-sealing
The RelyX Universal Micro Mixing Tip is removed right after use – enabling hygienic storage without a used mixing tip. The syringe is cleanly sealed by a unique valve mechanism.
A thin, long and flexible elongation tip offers easy cement application into the root canal.
*per application compared to currently available standard automix systems.
3M RelyX Universal Resin Cement works both as a standalone, self-adhesive cement and as an adhesive cement when combined with 3M Scotchbond Universal Plus Adhesive. Together they eliminate the hassle and confusion of multiple resin cements, primers and adhesives, simplifying your direct and indirect restorative workflows.
3M RelyX Universal Resin Cement and 3M Scotchbond Universal Plus Adhesive. One universal resin cement for virtually all indications - self-adhesive and adhesive. One universal adhesive for all direct and indirect bonding indications.
How to cement a glass-ceramic partial restoration with 3M RelyX Universal Resin Cement and 3M Scotchbond Universal Plus Adhesive.
Efficient to the last step. RelyX Universal Resin Cement's unique chemistry ensures excess outflow stays put at the restoration margins and can be easily removed after tack curing.
RelyX Universal Resin Cement Refill, Translucent ( 3-114115), A1 (3-114116), A3 Opaque (3-114117) or White Opaque (3-114118):
- 1 x 3.4 g RelyX Universal Resin Cement Syringe (in chosen shade)
- 15 x Micro Mixing Tips
- 5 x Endo Elongation Tips
- Instructions for Use
RelyX Universal Resin Cement Value Pack, Translucent (3-114121) or A1 (3-114122):
- 3 x 3.4 g RelyX Universal Resin Cement Syringe (in chosen shade)
- 45 x Micro Mixing Tips
- 15 x Endo Elongation Tips
- Instructions for Use
Articles and Case Studies
View article 3M presents universal 2-component system for all direct and indirect bonding applications press release in DentistryIQ.
View the 3M RelyX Universal Resin Cement SDS.
Click here to view the 3M RelyX Universal Resin Cement SDS.