- Product Details
The 3M™ Qualitative Fit Test Apparatus FT-10 meets the performance criteria for fit testing respirators under the current CSA Z94.4 respirator standard and US OSHA Standard for Respirator Protection: 29 CFR 1910.134, Appendix A.
3M Qualitative Fit Test Apparatus Kits and Accessories are designed to help your organization meet CSA Respriatory standard Z94.4 and US OSHA fit testing requirements for respirators. These products can be used to check face-to-respirator seals on any particulate respirator or gas/vapour respirator with a particulate prefilter.
- Can be used to check respirator-to-face seal on any particulate respirator or gas/vapour respirator with a particulate prefilter
- Includes a test solution of sodium saccharin that produces a sweet-tasting aerosol
- Designed to help your organization meet CSA Z94.4 respiratory standard and US OSHA fit testing requirements for respirators
3M Qualitative Fit Test Apparatus FT-10 (Item Number: 3-107172): available as individual packs. Each pack includes:
- 1 x instruction booklet (English, Spanish, Portuguese, French)
- 1 x 3M Sensitivity Solution FT-31 (bitter)
- 1 x 3M Fit Test Solution FT-32 (bitter)
- 2 x 3M Nebulizers FT-13
- 1 x 3M Test Hood FT-14
- 1 x 3M Collar FT-15
- 2 sets of replacement nebulizer inserts