- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
Renamel® Gingafill is a great solution for lost gingival tissue, cervical erosion with loss of gingival attachment and reconstruction of lost inter-dental papilla. This pink composite is easily placed, readily sculptable and highly polishable. Other features and benefits include:
- Unique pink composite simulates lost or defective gingival tissue
- Helps stop patients from getting long-in-the-tooth
- Great solution for cervical erosion with loss of gingival attachment
- Easy to place, sculpt and polish to a high shine
- Conveniently adheres to enamel, dentin, cementum, porcelain and composite
- Available in 3 gingival shades: light, medium and dark pink
Indications for Use
Renamel Gingafill can be applied to enamel, dentin, cementum, porcelain and composite after proper etching and application of dental adhesives. Other indications for use include defects such as cervical erosion with loss of gingival attachment, restoration of gingival attachment after periodental surgery and reconstruction of lost inter-dentinal papilla.
Renamel Gingafill Clinical Case (Before)
Renamel Gingafill Clinical Case (After)
How to use Renamel Gingafill Pink Composite when treating Black Triangles, by Susan MacMahon, DMD, AAACD, AGD.
Gingafill Refill 3.5 g syringes are available individually in the following shades:
- Light Pink (Item Number: 562503)
- Medium Pink (562504)
- Dark Pink (562502)
View the Cosmedent Renamel Gingafill IFU.