- Product Details
Contact Pro™ Plus produces ideally contoured and positioned interproximal contacts quickly and consistently in direct Class II composite restorations. Its benefits include:
- Angled ends marked for mesial and distal are ideal for pushing or pulling composite material toward the contact.
- Rounded ball positioned mid-handle increases the ease with which you apply pressure against the matrix band.
- Cone-shaped tip features a light concentrator that assures complete curing in the deepest proximal box preparations.
- Resilient coating reduces the potential for breakage.
- Available in large and smaller size to accommodate small preparations, even in children.
NOTE: Your Contact Pro Plus instrument should last 80-100 uses.
Assorted 2-Pack (Item Number: 172900): includes 1 small and 1 large Contact Pro Plus instruments.
Small 3-Pack (172301): includes 3 small Contact Pro Plus instruments.
Large 3-Pack (172302): includes 3 large Contact Pro Plus instruments.