- Product Details
Bio-C® Repair is a ready-to-use bioceramic repair cement for endodontic treatment. The Bio-C Repair putty comes in a screw-in syringe that allows removal of the product in small portions with no effort or waste.
In addition to its ease of use, Bio-C Repair offers all the benefits of bioceramic formulation. Other features and benefits include:
- Promotes biomineralization by providing rapid tissue regeneration
- Bactericidal action due to its high pH
- Prevents bacterial infiltration due to its setting expansion and its excellent adhesion to dentin
- Does not stain tooth structure
- High radiopacity
Indications for Use
- Treatment of any root or furcation perforations
- Internal resorption
- Treatment of communicating internal or external resorption via surgery
- Root end filling material in endodontic surgery
- Pulp capping
- Apexification and apexogenisis
- Pulpotomy and other vital pulp therapy
Bio-C Repair Syringe (Item Number: 850813): 1 x 0.5 g syringe.
Bio-C Repair Syringe 4-Pack (850818): 4 x 0.5 g syringes.
Q: What is the difference between Bio-C Repair and Bio-C Sealer?
A: Bio-C Repair is a reparative cement, while Bio-C Sealer is a cement root canal obturation.
Q: What is the setting time for Bio-C Repair?
A: The setting time will depend on the availability of moisture in the medium, but usually occurs in about 120 minutes.
View the Bio-C Repair Product Sheet.
View the article Endodontics: The Bioceramic Revolution - Materials and Methods, Part I by Dr. Douglas Harvey.
View the Case report: The use of Bio-C Sealer and Bio-C Repair in periapical surgery in Dental Tribune (Romagnoli, Interliche, & Cortez , 2020).
View the article In Vitro Effect of Putty Calcium Silicate Materials on Human Periodontal Ligament Stem Cells in Applied Sciences (Rodríguez-Lozano et al., 2020).
View the case report The importance of bioceramics and computed tomography in the late clinical management of a horizontal root fracture: A case report (Girelli et al., 2020).