- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
Vit-l-escence™ Trans Ice is an aligner attachment composite that gives patients the best colour match attachments. Other features and benefits include:
- A highly polishable and extremely durable micro-hybrid resin
- Superior handling characteristics
- Natural Fluorescence and Opalescence
- Shelf life of 60 months
- Fluoresces under black light for easy removal and spot checking any voids
Trans Ice Attachment Technique
After cleaning with fluoride-free pumice such as PURE – Ultrapro TX Prophy paste Medium and etching for 15 seconds with Ultra-Etch, prime & seal the enamel surface, then air thin your adhesive. Apply Trans-ice Vit-l-escence restorative material to aligner tray and place or store in a black box for later placement. Hint: Use a "beaver tail" instrument to push all four sides of the attachment against the tooth for better adaption and shape.
Cure 3 sec. with Valo in Xtra power mode, remove tray and cure an additional 3 sec. The final result is an almost invisible attachment that blends with shade of natural enamel.
Trans Ice has a fluorescent property for easy removal of flash and for checking voids in the tray.
Vit-l-escence™ Trans Ice Aligner Attachment Composite is available in the following sizes:
- 2.5 g Syringe (Item Number: 745479)
- 10 x 0.3 g Compules (741245)