Clenchy™ is a revolutionary new seating option for clear aligners. Developed from the need for a more comfortable and efficient way to remove air gaps between patients’ teeth and clear aligner trays, Clenchy is easier to hold and chew than other available options. Its elongated design with both curved and flat surfaces effortlessly sets ortho aligners into place. Clenchy outperforms other seaters.
Clenchy 2 incorporates the seater from the original Clenchy with a removal hook on the other end. Other features and benefits include:
- Revolutionary seating option for patients being treated with clear aligners
- Comfortably and efficiently closes airgaps between patients’ teeth and clear aligners
- Easier to hold and chew than other available options
- Elongated design with both curved and flat surfaces effortlessly sets ortho aligners into place
- Made of FDA approved thermoplastic polyurethane
- Does not retain moisture and bacteria
- Lasts longer than comparable products
For best results use Clenchy 3-4 times per day for 5-10 minutes each time. Move the Clenchy from front to back and side to side while continuing to bite down. Chew on the Clenchy until you have bitten the surface using all your teeth. Use before going to bed so aligners will be 'well seated and tight' all night long.