- Product Details
- Technical Details
The Bioclear™ Diastema Closure Matrices are used to create new and exaggerated emergence profiles, closing diastemas larger than 1mm and for large black triangles. They have more curvature than the Anterior Matrices and are used in aesthetic treatments where large spaces need to be filled. Combining papilla regeneration with space closure is the key to optimal diastema closure.
Bioclear anatomically shaped matrices create beautifully blended, naturally contoured restoration. Bioclear matrices allow for injection/placement of composite into the embrasure without fear of leaving an overhanging margin. Other features and benefits include:
- Modern, minimally invasive approach to composite dentistry
- Excellent cervical adaptation
- Superior to flat Mylar strips
- Incisal tab on each matrix identifies proper orientation
Indications for Use
Bioclear Anterior Matrices are used for everyday restorative dentistry in aesthetic treatments where large spaces need to be filled.
Dr. David Clark demonstrates the dental procedure to close a midline diastema using composite filling materials and the Bioclear Matrix System.
Diastema Closure Matrix 25-packs available for:
- DC201 Diastema Closure Upper Mesial (Item Number: 208115)
- DC202 Diastema Closure Upper Distal (208111)
- DC203 Diastema Closure Small Incisor (208127)
- DC204 Extra Large Diastema Closure Mesial (208114)
Diastema Closure Matrix 50-packs available for:
- DC201 Diastema Closure Upper Mesial (208215)
- DC202 Diastema Closure Upper Distal (208211)
- DC203 Diastema Closure Small Incisor (208227)
- DC204 Extra Large Diastema Closure Mesial (208214)