TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Best method of shade matching.
- How to correct poor shade matching.
- Learn the fundamental properties of composite systems (Optical, Physcial, and Handling).
- Learn the details of shade selection, tints and opaquers plus other pearls that ensure consistent results.
- Learn how to create polychromatic composite restorations that emulate nature and rival porcelain.
- Learn how to create proper anatomical contour with consistency and ease.
- Learn the secrets of finishing and polishing composites as well as how to develop a natural surface texture that rivals porcelain.
- How do you prevent voids and how to make them disappear.
- Treat and prevent post-op sensitivity.
Day 1 lecture is a pre-requisite for the hands-on course Saturday, April 4, 2020.