- Product Details
Fischer's Ultrapak™ Packers are specially designed, thin serrated instruments that ease the packing of the Ultrapak knitted cord.
Ultrapak Packers feature thin edges that sink into the knitted cord, and fine serrations that keep it from slipping off and cutting the gingival attachment.
- 45° to handle is the most popular packer. Heads at 45° to the handle with 3 packing sides. Circular packing of the prep is completed without the need to flip the instrument end for end. Use the small packer on lower anteriors and upper lateral incisors.
- 90° degrees and parallel to handle. Same design as 45°, except that one of the heads is in line with the shank and the other at a right angle to the shank.
Ultradent’s Tissue Management system continuously sets the standard for superior control and predictability. Confidently achieve any level of hemostasis with Ultradent's line of Tissue Management products.
"Ultrapak Packers help place the cords properly in a quick and efficient manner. Thanks to the inventors!"
Dr. John Lui – Bellevue, WA
- 45° to Handle (Item Number: 791171): available individually
- 90° to Handle (791174): available individually
- 45° to Handle (791170): available individually
- 90° to Handle (791172): available individually