- Product Details
- Technical Details
- Kit Contents
The Bioclear™ Complete HD Anterior System Kit is for treating centrals and laterals both upper and lower. Bioclear HD Anterior Matrices, like traditional Bioclear Anterior Matrices, allow for a modern approach to composite dentistry but are stiffer than traditional matrices, and so, are easier to place. They have all of the same advantages of traditional Bioclear Anterior Matrices, including:
- Predictable restoration or change of a tooth’s emergence profile
- Shape which allows for injection/placement of composite into the embrasure without fear of leaving an overhanging margin
- Mylar finish which leaves the interproximal composite smooth and properly contoured
- Shape that creates firm stabilization and full marginal seal when seated into the sulcus which makes them easy to use wedge free when closing small spaces with a full contact
The Bioclear HD Anterior matrices are for closing large black triangles where there is still a contact between the teeth. They are not for closing full diastemas where there is no contact present.
Indications for Use
Bioclear HD Anterior Matrices are used for everyday restorative dentistry as well as in aesthetic treatments where small spaces need to be filled.
Diastema Closure Matrices
Dr. Clark demonstrates the use of injection overmoulding with direct heated composite to rejuvenate the anterior teeth on a patient with a worn and discoloured dentition.
Each Bioclear Complete HD Anterior Matrix System Kit (Item Number: 208195) comes with:
- 15 x HD A101 Upper Mesial Matrices
- 15 x HD A102 Upper Distal Matrices
- 15 x HD A103 Small Incisor Matrices
- 15 x HD A104 Canine Mesial Matrices
- 15 x HD A105 Canine Distal Matrices
- 15 x HD DC201 Upper Mesial Matrices
- 15 x HD DC202 Upper Distal Matrices
- 15 x HD DC203 Small Incisor Matrices
- 8 x Diamond Wedge - Small
- 8 x Diamond Wedge - Medium