- Product Details
- Clinical Technique
- Technical Details
The Bioclear™ Anterior Matrices allow for a modern, minimally invasive approach to composite dentistry. They have less curvature than the diastema closure matrices. These anatomically shaped matrices create beautifully blended, naturally contoured restoration. Bioclear matrices allow for injection/placement of composite into the embrasure without fear of leaving an overhanging margin. Other features and benefits include:
- Excellent cervical adaptation
- Superior to flat Mylar strips
- Incisal tab on each matrix identifies proper orientation
Indications for Use
Bioclear Anterior Matrices are used for everyday restorative dentistry as well as in aesthetic treatments where small spaces need to be filled.
21st-century Class III restoration using a Bioclear Matrix with injection molding
Click here to view a 3M 21st-century Class III restoration using a Bioclear Matrix with injection molding case by Dr. Young.
Dr. Clark demonstrates the use of injection overmoulding with direct heated composite to rejuvenate the anterior teeth on a patient with a worn and discoloured dentition.
Learn how to use the Push-Pull Instrument with the Spot Weld Technique, the Go/No-Go Instrument, and the two-step Rockstar Polish.
The Clark Push-Pull instrument is the "light saber" of tools. From teaching to actually using, the Push-Pull instrument is a must have.
Anterior Matrix 25-packs available for:
- A101 - Upper Mesial (Item Number: 208120)
- A102 - Upper Distal (208110)
- A103 - Small Incisor Universal (208137)
- A104 - Canine Mesial (208123)
- A105 - Canine Distal (208121)
Anterior Matrix 50-packs available for:
- A101 - Upper Mesial (208220)
- A102 - Upper Distal (208210)
- A103 - Small Incisor Universal (208337)
- A104 - Canine Mesial (208223)
- A105 - Canine Distal (208221)