- Product Details
The 3M™ Attest™ Mini Auto-reader has 4 wells, and is designed to incubate and automatically read 3M Attest Biological Indicators 1295, 1491, and 1492V at 60°C for a final negative fluorescence reading at 24 minutes. Other biological indicators (BIs) are not compatible with this device and cannot be used.
This 24 minute Dual Auto reader features Any Well technology which means Attest 1491 or 1492V BIs and associated challenge packs (for steam) or Attest 1295 BIs (for VH2O2 sterilization) can be incubated in any well of the Auto reader at the same time. Includes USB cable for Attest Connect Auto-reader application.
Other features and benefits include:
- 24 minute biological indicator result
- 4-Well, Dual Auto-reader designed for use with 3M Attest Biological Indicators 1491, 1492V and 1295. Sterilization cycles must align with the biological indicator's indications for use. See the biological indicator IFU.
- Extra-large, intelligent display with time-to-result countdown feature. Display can be seen from a distance for easier monitoring.
- Small footprint - takes up less counter-top space. Ideal size for medical and dental clinics and surgery centers.
- Connect to a PC using supplied USB cable to use the Attest Connect Auto-reader Application for easy documentation and printing of BI results, access to historical records, and firmware updates.
3M Attest 490M Auto Reader How To: Quick Start Guide.
3M Attest 490M Auto Reader: How to Connect App.
3M Attest Mini Auto-Reader (Item Number: 3-111138) includes:
- 1 x Unit
- 1 x USB cable for Attest Connect Auto-reader application
- Instructions for Use