- Product Details
- Technical Details
Bioclear™ HD Anterior Matrices, like traditional Bioclear Anterior Matrices, allow for a modern approach to composite dentistry but are stiffer than traditional matrices, and so, are easier to place. They have all of the same advantages of traditional Bioclear Anterior Matrices, including:
- Predictable restoration or change of a tooth’s emergence profile
- Shape which allows for injection/placement of composite into the embrasure without fear of leaving an overhanging margin
- Mylar finish which leaves the interproximal composite smooth and properly contoured
- Shape that creates firm stabilization and full marginal seal when seated into the sulcus which makes them easy to use wedge free when closing small spaces with a full contact
The Bioclear HD Anterior matrices are for closing large black triangles where there is still a contact between the teeth. They are not for closing full diastemas where there is no contact present.
Indications for Use
Bioclear HD Anterior Matrices are used for everyday restorative dentistry as well as in aesthetic treatments where small spaces need to be filled.
Dr. Clark demonstrates the use of injection overmoulding with direct heated composite to rejuvenate the anterior teeth on a patient with a worn and discoloured dentition.
Bioclear HD Anterior Matrices are available in 25-packs:
- HD A101 - Upper Mesial (Item Number: 208701)
- HD A102 - Upper Distal (208702)
- HD A103 - Small Incisor (208703)
- HD A104 - Canine Mesial (208704)
- HD A105 - Canine Distal (208705)
View clinical technique article How to create a Class III restoration using the Bioclear matrix with injection molding in Dental Products Report with Dr. Richard Young where he demonstrates the Bioclear Anterior Matrix System.