Stealth Orthodontic Instruments’ tips and cutting edges are manufactured from hardened steel or tungsten carbide for
increased durability and better cutting performance over a longer period of time.
Features & Benefits
Stealth Instruments from Lancer are constructed from the highest grade surgical stainless steel and the most modern,
corrosion resistant materials available. The uniquely effective design dramatically increase stability without
sacrificing range of motion, enhancing control while reducing required force.
- Hand-ﬁnished and hand-buﬀed by true craftsmen to ensure the ﬁnest quality and performance
- Designed to withstand all approved sterilization procedures
- Pin and Ligature Cutters are available with standard or mini sized tips, or with a 45 degree angle for easier
access to the posterior of the mouth. Also available with an extended (long) handle or regular sized handles
- Distal End Cutters are available with the option of ﬂush cut or safety hold. Also available with an extended
(long) handle or regular sized handles
- are primarily used for insertion and removal of archwires. Options of straight, angled or tapered tips are
available, as well as tungsten carbide
- Bracket removal pliers are specifically designed to debond brackets with minimal force and patient discomfort