For use on facial/labial surfaces.
Until recently, composite restorations required three finishing steps, using standard, fine, and ultra-fine finishing instruments. Incorporating an innovative toothing structure, Q-Finishers® made by Komet® reduce composite finishing procedures to just two steps:
- Step 1: Q-Finisher
- Step 2: Ultra-fine finishing instrument
Other features and benefits include:
- Time-saving – one step can be omitted
- Cost savings – only two instruments are needed
- Special cross-cut toothing – better surface quality is achieved after a single step when compared to that produced after the second step with conventional finishing instruments
- Smooth, non-cutting tips – tapered instruments H134Q and H135Q with their non-cutting tips assure gentle finishing without damage to the gingiva
Indications for Use
Working on fillings.