GingaGuard® light-cure resin dam material prevents damage or injury of the gingival tissue, adjacent tooth structure,
or porcelain restorations that can occur during power bleaching, microabrasion or from the application of
GingaGuard virtually eliminates patient sensitivity and is easy to remove due to its high flexibility and non-sticky
- Prevents damage to the gingival tissue
- Virtually eliminates patient sensitivity
- First completely painless resin dam
- Easy application with control and no slump
- Can be placed in one layer
- Highly flexible and easy to remove
- Non-stick chemistry
- Prevents damage to or injury of the gingival tissue, tooth structure or porcelain restoration
Indications for Use
GingaGuard® is a light-cure resin used to protect the gingival tissue from irritating materials such as hydrogen
peroxide. It can be used as an alternative to a rubber dam for protecting the gingival surface.
Use GingaGuard to protect the gingival tissue during power bleaching. GingaGuard is also recommended for protecting
adjacent tooth structure or the surrounding restorations during etching with microetchants or phosphoric acid.