The BlueView™ Cervical Matrices Placement Instrument is intended for use with the
BlueView Transparent Cervical Matrices.
Anatomical and flexible, BlueView cervical matrices eliminate the air-inhibited layer and reduce your finishing time
while protecting the restoration from contamination.
- Adapt to individual anatomy for improved contours
- Use it to directly compact the composite into the restoration
- Thin edges allow excess composite to flow out for improved anatomy
- Blue tint provides contrast between matrix and tooth structure, does not compromise composite polymerization
- Protects restoration from contamination, eliminates air-inhibited layer
- Eliminates time spent hand sculpting and reduces finishing time