GingaGuard® light-cure resin dam material prevents damage or injury to the gingival tissue, adjacent tooth structure, or porcelain restorations that can occur during power bleaching, microabrasion or from the application of hydrofluoric acid.
GingaGuard virtually eliminates patient sensitivity and is easy to remove due to its high flexibility and non-stick chemistry.
Features and benefits include:
- Prevents damage to the gingival tissue
- Virtually eliminates patient sensitivity
- First completely painless resin dam
- Easy application with control and no slump
- Can be placed in one layer
- Highly flexible and easy to remove
- Non-stick chemistry
Indications for Use
GingaGuard® is a light-cure resin used to protect the gingival tissue from irritating materials such as hydrogen peroxide or hydrofluoric acid. It can be used as an alternative to a rubber dam for protecting the gingival surface.
Use GingaGuard to protect the gingival tissue during power bleaching. GingaGuard is also recommended for protecting adjacent tooth structure or the surrounding restorations during etching with microetchants or phosphoric acid.